Abara certificates can be managed by customizing templates and assigning them to specific user fields. By associating a template to a course, you can release a final certificate to the users who have completed the respective course. While creating a new template, use a background aligned to your company profile (company logo, badge, and signature) and inserts all the desired fields. You can create a standard template and assign it to all your courses or create a customized template for each course.
CREATING A NEW TEMPLATE
Here’s what you need to do to create a new template.
- On the left menu pane, select Courses>Manage Course Certificates.
The Manage Certificates screen appears with all the available templates.
- Click Add Certificate to create a new template.
The Add Certificate screen appears.
On this screen, fill in the following certificate details:
- Certificate Name
- Orientation (Portrait/Landscape)
- Signature Image (inbuilt options/upload your own image)
- Signature Alignment
- Badge Image (inbuilt options/upload your own image)
- Badge Alignment
- Logo Image (inbuilt options/request for customization or upload your own image)
- Logo Alignment
- You can allow course information display on the certificate
- Click Save and Preview to add and see preview of certificate.
Note: In the Action column, by clicking the related icons, edit the certificate and view the courses in which this certificate has been used or deleted.