Here’s what you need to do to create an assignment rule. Assignment rule is used to automatically assign the courses to learners, who fulfill the criteria of the rule.
- Log in to your Abara LMS as a Master Administrator.
- On the left menu pane, select Learning Courses>Manage Assignment Rule.
- In the Name field, type the assignment rule name.
Note: This is a mandatory field.
- In the Description field, type the description of the assignment rule.
- In the Branch field, select the branches from the drop-down list.
- In the Condition field, select the condition you need for the assignment rule.
- In the Course field, select the courses from the drop-down list.
Note: Assignment Rule can be Edit, View, Enable/ Disable, Run Now and Delete from the action tab.