How to manage Reference Material
You can upload a reference material as a learning asset so that you can add it to an eLearning course.
Here is how you can upload a reference material.
- On the left menu pane, select Courses >Manage Reference Materials.
- Click Upload Reference Material.
- In the Reference Material Name field, type the name of the reference material.
- In the Thumbnail section, click Upload New to upload a reference material thumbnail.
Note: The reference material thumbnail will appear on the learner side. This is optional. If you don’t upload your own reference material thumbnail, a default thumbnail will be displayed.
- In the Reference Material Description text box, type a description for the reference material.
- On the Upload Reference Material screen, select the File option if you want to upload a file or select the URL option if you want to share a URL.
- Select your file or add in the URL based on the option you’ve selected.
Note: The video extensions accepted are XLS, XLSX, DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPTX, PDF, JPEG, JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, MP3 and zip. Also, the file size must not exceed the maximum allowed size for your portal.
- Click Upload.
Note: You can edit and view courses in which this reference material has been added as a Learning Asset. You can also launch the reference material and delete the reference material by clicking the relevant icons. Additionally, you can search for the reference material by typing the name of the reference material in the Search field.
Leading Corporate and Training Companies trust Abara Learning Management System