You can have discount coupons that users may use to obtain discounts on courses.
Here’s how you can manage discount coupons.
- On the left menu pane, select eCommerce>Manage Discount Coupons.
- To create a new coupon, click Add Discount Coupon.
The Add Discount Coupon screen appears.
Note: The Coupon Code field populates with a random code. You can generate a new coupon code by clicking Refresh.
- In the Description box, type the details of the coupon.
- Below Coupon Validity, select an option to decide if it must be valid for a specific period only.
In case you select Date, the date fields will get activated and you can specify a duration for the coupon to stay active.
- If this coupon is to be used for a specific course only, or can be used only once, or only for a specific number of transactions, select the Single-use Coupon check box.
- Below Coupon Discount, select whether you want to set the discount value as a percentage or as an exact amount, and type the selected number in the field.
- In the Minimum Cart Amount field, specify if this coupon can only be used on orders that reach the amount set that is some minimum cart amount.
Once the coupon has been created, you can view it in the list.