Here’s what you need to do to set up a PayUMoney account.
- Log in to your Abara LMS as a master administrator.
- From the left menu pane, select eCommerce.
- On the left menu pane, select eCommerce>Set Payment Gateway-> PayUMoney.
- In the Merchant key field, type the merchant key of your PayUMoney
- In the Merchant salt field, type the merchant salt of your PayUMoney
- From the Currency list, select your currency code.
- In the Tax % field, type the tax percentage to be applied to the total amount.
- Below Purchase Options, select an option.
Note: Select Purchase for Self to allow a user to purchase a specific and single course. Select Purchase for others, in bulk to allow a user to purchase a selected course in bulk. The user will receive access codes for each instance of the course that can be shared with others.
- If you want to use the PayUMoney sandbox instead of the real environment, select the Use PayUMoney sandbox instead of the real environment check box.
To allow payments for your courses, you will need to embed an iframe into a web page to start selling your courses.
- To embed a course, you want to sell, type a code in the field below Update like <iframe src=’https://abaralms.net/?course_id_referer=$course_id’></iframe>.
- To make a direct link from your website, type a code in the second field below Update like https://abaralms.net/?course_id_referer=$course_id.
Note: Your users can pay for the courses you make available to be sold through these two methods.