You can combine Google Analytics with Abara. This service provides you fresh insights into how visitors use your Abara LMS.
To activate Google Analytics to monitor and manage a user’s online status and access within the Abara LMS, here’s what you need to do.
Here’s how to get the code from Google.
- Log into your Google Analytics account.
- Click the Website button.
- In the Account Name field, type the name of your account.
- In the Website Name field, type the name of your website.
- In the Website URL field, type the URL of your website.
- Select Data Sharing Settings.
The system will then display your tracking code.