Know more about Abara LMS: type in your query to find the answer.
How to create and manage Course Certificates
Abara certificates can be managed by customizing templates and assigning them to specific user fields. By associating a template to a course, you can release a final certificate to the users who have completed the respective course. While creating a new template, use a background aligned to your company profile (company logo, badge, and signature) and inserts all the desired fields. You can create a standard template and assign it to all your courses or create a customized template for each course.
CREATING A NEW TEMPLATE
Here’s what you need to do to create a new template.
- On the left menu pane, select Courses > Manage Course Certificates.
The Manage Certificates screen appears with all the available templates.
- Click Add Certificate to create a new template.
The Add Certificate screen appears.
On this screen, fill in the following certificate details:
- Certificate Name
- Orientation (Portrait/Landscape)
- Signature Image (inbuilt options/upload your own image)
- Signature Alignment
- Badge Image (inbuilt options/upload your own image)
- Badge Alignment
- Logo Image (inbuilt options/request for customization or upload your own image)
- Logo Alignment
- You can allow course information display on the certificate
- Click Add Certificate.
- Click Save and Preview to add and see preview of certificate.
Note: In the Action column, by clicking the related icons, edit the certificate and view courses in which this certificate has been used or deleted.
Leading Corporate and Training Companies trust Abara Learning Management System