Know more about Abara LMS: type in your query to find the answer.
How to create New Question Category
Assessments created in Abara allow questions to be shown to users by dividing them into sets, each of which corresponds to a category.
Assessments can be arranged so that users are given a specific number of randomly chosen questions in varying proportions from various categories.
Through this feature, questions can be randomly selected for each student based on a predefined set.
Here’s what you need to do to create a new category.
- On the left menu pane, select Courses > Manage Assessments->Manage Question Categories.
The Manage Question Categories screen appears.
- In the Name field, type a name for the category.
- Click Save.
- Check the outcome.
- In the Action column, you can edit or delete the question categories using the appropriate icons.
- After successfully creating the question categories, you can use them in the LMS assessment module.
- On the Add Multiple Choice Question screen, associate each question with a category.
Leading Corporate and Training Companies trust Abara Learning Management System