Know more about Abara LMS: type in your query to find the answer.
How to manage Assignment Rule
Here’s what you need to do to create an assignment rule. Assignment rule is used to automatically assign the courses to the learners who fulfill the criteria of the rule.
- Log in to your Abara LMS as a master administrator.
- On the left menu pane, select Learning Courses>ManageAssignment Rule.
- In the Name field, type the assignment rule name.
Note: This is a mandatory field.
- In the Description field, type the description of the assignment rule.
- In the Branch field, select the branches from the drop-down list.
- In the Condition field, select the condition you need for the assignment rule.
- In the Course field, select the courses from the drop-down list.
- Click Save.
Note: Assignment Rule can be Edit, View, Enable/ Disable, Run Now and Delete from the action tab.
Leading Corporate and Training Companies trust Abara Learning Management System