You can have discount coupons that users may use to obtain discounts on courses.
Here’s how you can manage discount coupons.
- On the left menu pane, select eCommerce>Manage Discount Coupons.
- To create a new coupon, click Add Discount Coupon.
The Add Discount Coupon screen appears.
Note: The Coupon Code field populates with a random code. You can generate a new coupon code by clicking Refresh.
- In the Description box, type the details of the coupon.
- Below Coupon Validity, select an option to decide if it must be valid for a specific period only.
In case you select Date, the date fields will get activated and you can specify a duration for the coupon to stay active.
- If this coupon is to be used for a specific course only, or can be used only once, or only for a specific number of transactions, select the Single-use Coupon check box.
- Below Coupon Discount, select whether you want to set the discount value as a percentage or as an exact amount, and type the selected number in the field.
- In the Minimum Cart Amount field, specify if this coupon can only be used on orders that reach the amount set that is some minimum cart amount.
- Click Add Coupon.
Once the coupon has been created, you can view it in the list.
Leading Corporate and Training Companies trust Abara Learning Management System