Know more about Abara LMS: type in your query to find the answer.
How to setup a Payment Gateway account
By activating the LMS eCommerce feature, you will be able to sell courses online with your Abara Learning Management System. To use this system, you need a valid merchant account on PayPal or Stripe or PayUMoney.
SETTING UP A PAYPAL PAYMENT GATEWAY ACCOUNT
Here’s what you need to do to set up a PayPal account.
- Log in to your Abara LMS as a master administrator.
- From the left menu pane, select eCommerce.
- On the left menu pane, select eCommerce>Set Payment Gateway->PayPal.
- In the PayPal Account field, type the email ID of your PayPal Account.
- From the Currency list, select your currency code.
- In the Tax % field, type the tax percentage to be applied to the total amount.
- Below Purchase Options, select an option.
Note: Select Purchase for Self to allow a user to purchase a specific and single course. Select Purchase for others, in bulk to allow a user to purchase a selected course in bulk. The user will receive access codes for each instance of the course that can be shared with others.
- If you want to use the PayPal sandbox instead of the real environment, select the Use PayPal sandbox instead of the real environment check box.
To allow payments for your courses, you will need to embed an iframe into a web page to start selling your courses.
- To embed a course, you want to sell, type a code in the field below Update like <iframe src=’https://abaralms.net/?course_id_referer=$course_id’></iframe>.
- To make a direct link from your website, type a code in the second field below Update like https://abaralms.net/?course_id_referer=$course_id.
Note: Your users can pay for the courses you make available to be sold through these two methods.
- Click Update.
Leading Corporate and Training Companies trust Abara Learning Management System