Know more about Abara LMS: type in your query to find the answer.
How to manage Splash Page
To set your Splash Page in Abara, follow these steps.
Log in as a master administrator.
In the left menu pane, select System Setup.
- Click the Splash Page
You will be redirected to the Splash Page.
- In the Title field, enter the splash page name.
- In the Description field, enter the description for splash page.
Note: Title, Description and Branchare mandatory.
- You can upload the icon by clicking on Select File
- Select the Branch from the drop-down list.
- Enable/ Disable‘Do users need to accept terms and conditions? (Yes/No -Default)’as per your need.
- Click on Add Splash Page.
Note: You can edit, delete Splash Page from the Action tab.
Leading Corporate and Training Companies trust Abara Learning Management System