How to integrate Re-captcha with your site
Once you’ve signed up for API keys, you can add reCAPTCHA to your site. The secret key authorizes communication between your application backend and the reCAPTCHA server so as to verify the user’s response. Keep your secret key private for security reasons.
To integrate reCAPTCHA to your site, here’s what you need to do.
- Log in as a Master Administrator.
- On the left menu pane, select System Setup>Custom Domain & Captcha.
- In the Google reCAPTCHA Site Key field, enter the copied site key from your Google reCaptcha account.
- In the Google reCAPTCHA Secret Key field, enter the copied secret key from your Google reCaptcha account.
- Click Update.
- See if everything is working properly in your LMS.
- During the sign-up process, you should verify that you are human by selecting the I’m not a robot check box.
Leading Corporate and Training Companies trust Abara Learning Management System