Know more about Abara LMS: type in your query to find the answer.
How to manage GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, GoToTraining
To create Webinar accounts, follow these steps.
Log in as a master administrator.
In the left menu pane, select Webinar accounts pane.
- Click the Webinar account
You will be redirected to the Webinar account page.
- Connect to https://developer.citrixonline.com/user/register.
The Go to Developer page opens.
- Sign in if you already have a GoToID or you can Signup by providing the above details.
- After Signin you will get the below page.
- Click on Add a new App button which is on the right side of the screen.
- Click on Add a new App.
- Fill the form with all the required information.
- From Product API select any one from GoToTraining, GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar.
- In Application URL type your portal link and then add“/webinar_validate”g. “https://suren.enyotalms.com/lms/test/admin/webinar_validate”.
- Click Create App.
- Click on Keys which is on left side after creating an application.
- CopyConsumer Key value from Webinar Account Meeting which is shown on above image and enter copied value into the API Key field of Abara LMS portal and click on Add
Leading Corporate and Training Companies trust Abara Learning Management System