Know more about Abara LMS: type in your query to find the answer.
How to Setup Google Analytics for the portal
You can combine Google Analytics with Abara. This service gives you fresh insights into how visitors use your Abara LMS.
To activate Google Analytics to monitor and manage a user’s online status and access within the Abara LMS, here’s what you need to do.
Here’s how to get the code from Google.
- Log into your Google Analytics account.
- Click Website.
- In the Account Name field, type the name of your account.
- In the Website Name field, type the name of your website.
- In the Website URL field, type the URL of your website.
- Select Data Sharing Settings.
- Click Get Tracking ID.
- Accept the Google Analytics Terms of Service Agreement by clicking I Accept.
The system will display your tracking code.
- Log in as a master administrator.
- Click the System Setup– Google Analytics
- Select the Enable check box.
- Copy your tracking code into the Code Provided by Google
- Click Update.
- Check the outcome by logging into your Google Analytics account in the reporting section.
Leading Corporate and Training Companies trust Abara Learning Management System