Know more about Abara LMS: type in your query to find the answer.
How to manage Standard Reports
In the User Reports section, you can find the following reports:
- Users Logins: When the users have logged into the LMS
- Users Courses: Progress details of each selected user per course
- Users Learning Assets: Helps relate the users to their learning assets
- Users Assessments: Learner progress for the assessment assigned to them
- Users Credits: Credits acquired by a user
- Users Certifications: Learner certificates for the courses assigned to them
- Users Badges: Badges for the learners
In the Other Reports section, you can find the following reports:
- Courses Users: Summary of the learner’s progress for the course
- Groups Courses: Summary of the group’s progress for the courses
- Certifications Users: Summary of the learner’s certifications
- Assessment Analytics: Summary of the analytics for an Assessment so that you can know question wise response from the users.
The list will show only those Assessments for which Analytics is enabled.
- Survey Analytics: Summary of the analytics for a survey to give an overview of the response from users for each of the questions in the Survey.
The list will show only those Surveys for which Analytics is enabled.
In the Purchase Reports section, you can find the following reports:
- Users Purchases: Summary of the courses purchased by leaners
- Purchase Transactions: Summary of the learners purchase transactions
- Courses Purchases: Summary showing how many times a course has been purchased.
- My Purchase Transactions: Summary of your particular transaction
- My Course Purchases: Summary of your purchased courses
VIEWING A REPORT
Here’s what you need to do to view reports.
- On the left menu pane, select Report.
The Reports screen appears.
- Click the View icon to view each available report.
EXPORTING A REPORT
Here’s what you need to do to export a report.
- Click the CSV icon to export the report as a csv file.
- You can export reports as a pdf file also for the User Summary and Course Summary reports.
- Enter the name of course under Course summary and click on Go
SCHEDULING A REPORT
Abara allows you to schedule a report that will be automatically sent by the system via email. You can decide to send a copy of it via email to yourself and all your stakeholders.
Here’s what you need to do to schedule a report.
- Click the Schedule icon to schedule a report.
The Schedule Report screen appears.
- In the Schedule this report drop-down list, select from the following options:
- Every 3 months
- Every 6 months
- In the Date Format field, select the relevant date.
Note: If you select the Daily option, then the system will require you to choose the hour you want to send it.
Note: If you select the Weekly option, then the system will require you to choose the day of the week and the hour you want to send it.
Note: If you select the Monthly option, the system will require you to choose the day of the month and the hour you want to send it.
Note: If you select any of the other options, the system will require you to choose the date from when you want to start sending the report along with the hour.
- Select the date format, time zone, and insert the names of the recipients of the report.
- Click Schedule to complete the scheduling process.
- Click Unscheduled to stop the schedule.
The schedule is paused and no one will receive the email anymore.
Leading Corporate and Training Companies trust Abara Learning Management System