Know more about Abara LMS: type in your query to find the answer.
How to manage Standard Reports
SCHEDULING A REPORT
Abara allows you to schedule a report that will be automatically sent by the system via email. You can decide to send a copy of it via email to yourself and all your stakeholders.
Here’s what you need to do to schedule a report.
- Click the Schedule icon to schedule a report.
The Schedule Report screen appears.
- In the Schedule this report drop-down list, select from the following options:
- Every 3 months
- Every 6 months
- In the Date Format field, select the relevant date.
Note: If you select the Daily option, then the system will require you to choose the hour you want to send it.
Note: If you select the Weekly option, then the system will require you to choose the day of the week and the hour you want to send it.
Note: If you select the Monthly option, the system will require you to choose the day of the month and the hour you want to send it.
Note: If you select any of the other options, the system will require you to choose the date from when you want to start sending the report along with the hour.
- Select the date format, time zone, and insert the names of the recipients of the report.
- Click Schedule to complete the scheduling process.
- Click Unscheduled to stop the schedule.
The schedule is paused and no one will receive the email anymore.
Leading Corporate and Training Companies trust Abara Learning Management System