An organization will have to evaluate their key requirements in terms of pricing and features at the time of finalizing a Learning Management System (LMS).
The LMS selected should be able to take care of their immediate and long-term requirements.
Budgets, use-case, usage patterns, and their target size audience will help organizations determine and finalize on one of the several LMS pricing models that are available today.
Abara LMS has created a comprehensive eBook on prevailing LMS pricing models available while making a purchase decision.
We have covered seven (7) pricing models:
Most Common Models
- Registered User Pricing Model
- Active User Pricing Model
- Unlimited User Pricing Model
- Freemium Model
- Perpetual Pricing Model
- Location-based Pricing Model
- Open-Source Model
Within each of these models, we have covered the following information:
- Description of the pricing model
- Example of this pricing model
- Which organizations is a particular pricing model best suited for? And unsuited for?
- Pros and cons of the pricing model
- Exceptions and odd pricing behaviors that are related to a particular pricing model (if any)
You can download this eBook Abara LMS Licensing and Pricing Models 101 here. We hope this eBook is useful. if you do come across any pricing models that are common, but we have not covered here, please reach out with your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or if you want to have a conversation, please schedule a call.