LMS WITH ECOMMERCE FEATURES
Unlike some LMSes, you can sell eLearning or digital learning using our eCommerce feature. You can also use this feature to take bookings for classroom training (ILT) and virtual classroom (vILT) slots.
Abara LMS can be the business platform for any blended training business with integration with your website for seamless navigation for a training company’s customers.
ABARA’S ECOMMERCE FEATURES WITH PAYMENT GATEWAY INTEGRATIONS
For organizations intending on selling courses, Abara LMS’es eCommerce platform is equipped with payment gateways to support transactions.
Abara’s discount coupon functionality is built for eCommerce. Moreover, multiple payment integration options make purchasing on Abara accessible for all.
INTEGRATE PAYMENT GATEWAYS
Administrators can choose and integrate their preferred payment gateway, allowing learners to purchase courses via a single click. Currently, Abara sports three eCommerce payment gateway integrations:
Once integrated, learners can select a course of their choice and pay the specified amount to complete the purchase. Abara’s payment gateway management is simply the easiest to operate.
MANAGING BULK PURCHASE OF COURSES
Abara allows learners to purchase courses for themselves (single course license) and for their organization’s users (bulk order) for when a business leader or a manager can buy on behalf of their organization.
Administrators can activate the bulk purchase function via the manage payment gateways option. A unique link keeps track of the purchase, it’s distribution, and ultimate use. Purchasers can share this link to simplify the tracking process.
Abara’s discount coupon function allows administrators to generate discount codes, enticing learners into making a purchase. Administrators generate these codes for specific or all courses present on the LMS.
Create discount coupon codes for various purposes. Here are the options you can use:
Unlimited validity coupon
Limited validity coupon based on a date range
Specific courses or all courses
Limit coupon to first X number of customers
- Discounts based on:
- Percentage discount
- Minimum cart amounts
- Minimum number of courses
Zero value access codes for offline payment access codes
REDEEMING COUPONS ON ABARA
Once the payment gateway is created, learners can access the course catalog section to browse through a list of available courses for purchase. Valid discount coupons are also redeemed here.
LMS WITH ECOMMERCE REPORTS FEATURE
Abara presents the administrators with extensive reporting abilities. Some popular reports available are:
- 1.User Purchases: This presents administrators with user reports detailing the courses purchased, quantity sold, and buyer’s information. Deeper analytics allows administrators to delve into the purchasing behavior as well.
- 2.Purchase Transaction: This records all purchase transactions on the LMS using transaction IDs. Administrators can keep a track of all historical purchases using this data.
- 3.Cart Abandonment: This tracks data with regard to purchases abandoned midway, allowing the administrator to reach out to these users and ascertain their reason for stopping a purchase and convincing them to go ahead with a new purchase.
- 4.Course Purchase: This provides data on the best and worst selling courses, allowing you to optimize your catalogs for increased sales.