ABARA LMS WITH WORDPRESS PLUGIN
Abara LMS is an Enterprise Grade LMS used by Training Companies that want to distribute their courses to potential customers. To facilitate distribution in a Business to Consumer (B2C) or a Direct to Customer (D2C) as it is sometimes called, Abara LMS has created a WordPress Plug-in. This acts like a WordPress LMS by itself.
WORDPRESS LMS PLUG-IN
This WordPress LMS plug-in software allows training companies to create and sell online courses from within their WordPress website, manage their course content, handle sale of digital courses via ecommerce, and monetize your website users and courses.
All you need to get started with the Abara LMS WordPress Plugin is:
- Take a subscription of Abara LMS.
- Install the Abara LMS plug-in on your WordPress website.
- Connect your WordPress website with Abara LMS (plug and play).
- Start adding your courses to Abara LMS with pricing.
- Display your courses on your website (along with pricing).
- Start selling courses via your website (powered by Abara LMS).
We offer a concierge service for training companies to help them integrate our LMS with their WordPress website as a done-for-you service.
FEATURES OF ABARA LMS WORDPRESS INTEGRATION
Here are some of the key features of Abara LMS and its WordPress LMS plug-in:
- Create and manage courses, tests and surveys
- Commercialise your training content for ecommerce and secure offline distribution
- Supports multiple payment gateways for billing
Facilitates white labelling to create your own brand identity
- Display certificates, scores on your WordPress website itself
- Generate reports and analytics
- Track and analyse data of users and courses
KEY ADVANTAGES OF ABARA LMS AND WORDPRESS INTEGRATION
There are plenty of free and premium plug-ins offered by LMS companies.
Currently, many universities, colleges, schools, and corporate training providers are utilising WordPress Learning Management Systems (LMS) for creating online courses, managing training content, tracking user progress, evaluating, grading, and providing certifications.
Some are out and out WordPress LMS plug-ins and are not backed by a full-blown Enterprise WordPress integrated LMS that is hosted on Amazon AWS.
So, you have the power and flexibility of WordPress, but instead of just a plug-in, you have a full-blown LMS in the backend powering the eCommerce engine. You can onboard small customers and single users but also have the power of an enterprise-grade LMS like Abara LMS to help you manage the delivery of your courses to your larger customers.
This is essential for training companies that not just sell direct subscriptions but sell courses via off-line payment methods to small-medium and large customers and want one LMS to handle all types of customers.
LMS plug-ins offer you a great and easy way to create course content quickly and easily and earn money online. There are numerous free and premium plug-ins available. You need to ascertain your needs and important features that are critical to your current and future requirements while choosing the right LMS for your business.