LMS for Compliance Training
An LMS for compliance training is aimed at reducing untoward incidents at the workplace. It is vital for the HR and L&D team members to educate employees about appropriate work culture, safety measures, and legal guidelines to follow. Following these measures makes for a conducive work environment. Failure to follow company policies or appropriate work ethics on the employee’s part may result in costs and losses. Instances of discrimination, sexual harassment, workplace violence etc. are risks to organizations. An LMS for compliance training is most suited to train employees for this sole purpose. Abara is your ideal LMS for compliance training, where all your compliance courses are stored centrally.
Why an LMS for Compliance Training?
Compliance training is a mandatory initiative aimed at reducing any untoward incidents. Organizations often face difficulty in keeping track of employees avoiding compliance training. Keeping records is important as well. An LMS for compliance training solves both these issues. A compliance training LMS also identifies individuals avoiding this mandatory training. It also successfully identifies employees who have completed it.
An LMS for compliance training stores all your compliance courses in its central repository, ready to train new and old employees alike.
Compliance training can often be an unattractive, time consuming and boring activity. An LMS allows training to take the form of an interactive course, which entices the learners to complete this mandatory exercise.
How Does Abara LMS Help You With Compliance Training?
- Track employee compliance: Abara LMS for compliance training keeps a track of employees avoiding this activity. It identifies the employees who put the organization at risk and maintains a listed record of employees successfully completing it.
- Certification: Certifying and re-certifying employees becomes easy, as a compliance training LMS keeps track of certification expiry. This is managed by setting specific dates between which the compliance certification remains relevant.
- Timely compliance: The LMS allows administrators to set time constraints, encouraging all employees to complete their compliance training within the time limit.
- Store regional compliance courses: The LMS facilitates the storage and access of varying compliance courses based on all regions that the organization operates in. This is due to the varying laws, procedures, and federal guidelines in different regions.
- Simulate compliance courses: Situation simulating compliance courses can be created and stored which use animations, illustrations, or actual people to enact scenarios, better explaining the correct course that an employee should take.