LMS for Compliance Training
Compliance training is an integral training initiative aimed at reducing untoward incidents that may occur at any workplace. It is vital for the HR and L&D team members to educate the employees about appropriate work culture, safety measures, and legal guidelines to follow, which make for a conducive work environment. Failure to follow company policies, procedures, or appropriate work ethics on the employee’s part towards peers or the organization may result in unnecessary costs and losses. Instances of discrimination, sexual harassment, workplace violence etc. are risks to organizations.
Abara is the ideal LMS for compliance training, where all your compliance courses are stored centrally.
Why an LMS for Compliance Training?
Compliance training is a mandatory initiative aimed at reducing any untoward incidents. Organizations often face difficulty in keeping track of employees who avoid the necessary compliance training and maintaining records of those who successfully complete it. An LMS resolves both these issues by identifying individuals who need to complete their training and listing all employees who have successfully completed it.
The LMS system stores all your compliance training in a central repository, ready to train new and old employees alike.
Compliance training can often be an unattractive, time consuming and boring activity. The LMS allows compliance training to take the form of an interactive training course, which entices the learners to complete this mandatory exercise.
How Does Abara Help You With Compliance Training?
- Track employee compliance: Abara LMS keeps track of employees avoiding compliance training, who are putting the organization at risk, and maintains a listed record of employees successfully completing it.
- Certification: Certifying and re-certifying employees becomes easy, as the LMS keeps track of certification expiry. This is managed by setting specific dates between which the compliance certification remains relevant.
- Timely compliance: The LMS allows administrators to keep a time constraint, encouraging all employees to complete the compliance training on time.
- Store regional compliance courses: The LMS facilitates the storage and access of varying compliance courses based on all regions that the organization operates in. This is due to the varying laws, procedures and federal guidelines in different regions.
- Simulate compliance courses: Situation simulating compliance courses can be created and stored which use animations, illustrations or actual people to enact scenarios, to better explain correct courses of action to be taken by the employees.