LMS for Sales Team Training
Sales training is a dynamic process with regular changes in products, customers, and regions to be taken into consideration. This requires regular training in different approaches to selling. Abara LMS comes with a host of features, which enhance a Sales Team’s ability to practice and perfect their on-field sales skills. The Abara LMS is also a true Mobile-First LMS, which easily integrates onto multiple mobile devices like mobile phones, tablets, multimedia devices, and laptops.
The LMS is equipped with a native mobile phone app, which facilitates sales professionals to access information and training regarding sales techniques, products, and services while on the move. With the offline features of the Abara mobile app, the Sales Team members can download training and learning material, accessing training content even when not connected to the internet.
This gives your Sales Team an edge over other sales professionals, with critical sales enabling information available anytime, anywhere.
Why an LMS for Sales Teams?
Sales professionals require regular training and information, which makes it essentially important that they have a variety of tools at their disposal at all times to successfully close a sales deal.
Informed sales professionals are efficient at closing deals. An LMS, being a mobile system, allows individuals to access information when they most need it—before or even during a sales meeting!
The LMS provides comprehensive reporting and analytical tools, which help identify areas of improvement for the Sales Team members to work on, thereby further refining the art of sales. Abara LMS allows administrators to manage courses via mobile tablets in landscape mode.
How Does Abara LMS Help Your Sales Team?
- Abara LMS app: Sales Team members can access training courses while on the move via a dedicated Abara LMS app, where information and training material is readily available.
- In-detail answering mechanisms: Sales Team members can upload audio + video files of their sales pitch, which the team manager can assess for the finest details including body language and pitch flow and suggest areas of improvement.
- Practice effective sales e-mailing: Team members can practice framing sales e-mails, which the team managers can assess for accuracy and effectiveness in creating interest about the product.
- Refer to freely available content: Team managers can refer to training content shared on YouTube, PDFs, and audio files, which are readily available on the internet to further strengthen the sales training. There is a plethora of good sales training content available on the internet for free, which can be leveraged instead of relying on the in-house materials only.
- Gamified learning environment: Team members can attend and complete courses set-up by team managers, displaying their progress on leaderboards, thereby further increasing the competitive nature, which is integral to a Sales Team.