LMS for Sales Team Training
Sales training is a dynamic process with regular changes in products, customers, and regions. It demands steady training on the multiple approaches to selling. Abara LMS comes with a host of features aimed at enhancing a Sales Team’s ability to practice and perfect their sales skills. Abara LMS is also a true Mobile-First LMS, easily integrating with all mobile devices like mobile phones, tablets, multimedia devices, and laptops.
The LMS is equipped with a native mobile phone app, allowing sales professionals to access information and training on sales techniques, products, and services while on the move. Using Abara’s offline feature, Sales Team members can download and access training and learning content with limited connectivity.
Abara gives your Sales Team an edge over other sales professionals with critical sales enabling information available anytime, anywhere.
Why an LMS for Sales Teams?
Sales professionals need steady information and training to successfully close a sales deal.
Informed sales professionals display higher closing rates. A mobile LMS platform allows sales individuals to access information when most needed—before or even during a sales meeting!
Implementing an LMS provides reporting and analytical tools which help identify areas of improvement for the Sales Team members. It is a way to further refine the art of sales. Abara also allows LMS administrators to manage courses via mobile tablets in landscape mode.
How Does Abara LMS Help Your Sales Team?
- Abara LMS app: Sales Team members can access training courses while on the move via a dedicated Abara LMS app, where information and training material is readily available.
- In-detail answering mechanisms: Sales Team members can upload audio + video files of their sales pitch, managers can assess these uploads for the finest details including body language and pitch flow while suggesting areas of improvement.
- Practice effective sales e-mailing: Team members can practice framing sales e-mails which the team managers can assess for accuracy and effectiveness.
- Refer to freely available content: Team managers can refer to training content shared on YouTube, PDFs, and audio files which are readily available on the internet to further strengthen the sales training. Good sales training content available for free which can be leveraged instead of solely relying on the in-house materials.
- Gamified learning environment: Team members can enroll in and complete modules set-up by team managers, displaying their progress on leaderboards, thereby further increasing the competitive nature which is integral to a Sales Team.